Made of heavy duty aluminum, Salsbury 3300 series U.S.P.S. approved pedestal cluster box units are accessed from the front through easy opening master door panels.
The durable and corrosion resistant units feature a durable powder coated finish and can be mounted on the optional pedestals (related item #3385 for #3316 and #3313 and related item #3395 for #3308 and #3312) or a base of your choice.
Each aluminum CBU door includes a heavy duty five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys.
Each door also has a 1″ high number (1-8, 1-12, 1-16, 1-13 for Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV, respectively).
Custom engraved self-adhesive placards (related item #3367) are available as an option upon request.
One additional compartment in each unit is identified as an “Outgoing Mail” receptacle and includes a weather protection flap and a 11-1/2″ W x 3/4″ H mail slot.
Each CBU includes at least one parcel locker which offers tenants a convenient way to receive packages on site.
- Ideal for commercial and residential developments
- Include matching pedestal
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in sandstone, bronze, green, black, white and gray (for replacement units only)
- Accessed from the front through 2 easy opening master door panels
- Available in “A” size doors (12-3/4″ W x 3-1/8″ H) and larger “B” size doors (12-3/4″ W x 4-7/8″ H)
- Doors include a heavy duty 5 pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- One compartment is labeled “Outgoing Mail” and includes a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4″ W x 3/4″ H mail slot
- Include a carrier access door for U.S.P.S. installed master lock
- Include 1 or 2 fully integrated parcel locker(s)