Privacy and Security
We will ask you to provide us with only the information we need to complete your transaction, to provide you with customer service or so that you can register for mailings, special offers, e-mail updates or other services. If you sign up for an account at Security Mailbox, you will always have the option to change, delete or modify information previously provided.
Security Mailbox collects no personally identifying information about you except when you knowingly and specifically provide such information.
Security Mailbox does not distribute or sell consumer information to any other parties. Any information you choose to provide to Security Mailbox will be protected and stored on a secure server which is not accessible to the Internet.
A cookie is a small data file that a website writes to your hard drive when you visit our site. It assigns you a unique ID and allows the site to save selections made and information entered during your time at the site. It also recognizes you when you return.
SecurityMailbox.Com takes your privacy seriously. If you do too, please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices, and don’t hesitate to ask for any clarification.
• This policy covers what personally identifiable information SecurityMailbox.Com collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.securitymailbox.com Web Site.
This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
• This policy only applies to https://www.securitymailbox.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
7738 SE 141st Ave
Portland, Or. USA 97236
Information Collection When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information SecurityMailbox.Com collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected – What information do we collect and why? We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
• Web Site and System Administration Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
• We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having click here.
Information Recipients – Who has access to the information collected?
• Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Google Advertising Cookie and Privacy Policies
Advertising and Privacy
• Google offers a range of advertising services through our AdWords and AdSense programs to show you the most useful and relevant ads online…read more or opt-out here.
Information Retention – How long is this information retained? We do not retain information for this area of the Web Site.