4300 series roadside mailboxes feature a front and rear access locking door. Roadside mailboxes can also be mounted in columns, masonry or walls.
Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray, a lock with two (2) keys on each door (keyed alike) and an adjustable red signal flag.
- 12-1/2 inches wide 13-5/8 inches high 18-1/4 inches deep
- Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front.
- Roadside mailboxes can be mounted on the optional bolt mounted (#4365) or in-ground mounted (#4385) aluminum pedestals or in-ground mounted 1-sided deluxe posts (#4370) or a base of your choice.
- ORDER PEDESTALS SEPARATELY, which have the brackets welded on.
- We do not offer just the brackets by themselves, or included with the units.
- Multiple roadside mailboxes can be mounted on in-ground mounted 2-sided deluxe posts (#4372) or on standard posts using optional spreaders (related items #4382 and #4383).
- Roadside mailboxes can also be mounted in columns, masonry or walls.
- Non-locking thumb latches (related item #4388) are available as an option upon request.
- Roadside mailboxes are approved for U.S.P.S. curbside mail delivery.